Look up at the stars, admire their beauty and scan the sky in search of fascinating configurations. Connect the blue stars on the mug into constellations using the included ceramic pen. Then bake the mug for the ink to set following the instructions in the leaflet. Repeat after every stargazing experience and any new constellation you identify.
As other planets of the Solar System "travel" across the sky in cycles other than annual, we encourage you to draw them on the mug in accordance to where they were positioned when you spotted them (always near the ecliptic). We recommend visiting https://skyandtelescope.org/interactive-sky-chart/ to see the sky map for your location at any given time.
This mug is designed and made in Europe with high-quality ceramic.
• Made in the EU
• Mug capacity: 500 ml/16.9 oz.
• Microwave and dishwasher safe
• Blue ceramic brushpen included
Make the mug more colourful with a Set of 4 pens!
How it works*:
• Colour in the constellations you identify
• Let the ink dry for about 15 minutes
• Bake at 160°C / 320°F in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Leave to cool in the oven
• Your mug is now personalised! You can put it in the microwave and the dishwasher and the colours won't fade
• Repeat the process every time you see a new constellation
*Instructions included in the packaging.
- Registered design no.
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Gift Wrapping
- Manufacturer Part Number
- 12.20 (cm)
- 12.50 (cm)
- 420.00 Grams
- Price: undefined
I gave this to my husband as a birthday present and he loved it. Looking forward to spotting some constellations this summer!